Magnificat Prayer Breakfast
Hosted by Mother of Mercy, Fort Myers, FL Chapter of Magnificat
9:30 am – 12:30 pm
No admittance without advance registration. We cannot accommodate walk-ins!
When you make a reservation, your name is added to a check-in list that will be at the registration table just outside the banquet room. You will not receive a physical ticket.
We do not assign seats, so please arrive early to check in at the Registration Table and find seat(s) before the program begins.
Doors open at 9AM.
Religious books and/or CD’s as well as speaker testimonies will be available for sale at the meal.
Since the day is designed to speak to the hearts of women, free of distractions, it is respectfully requested that young children not be in attendance. Babysitting is not provided.
Holiday Inn Airport
at Gulf Coast Town Center
9931 Interstate Commerce Dr
Fort Myers, Florida 33913
This is what you can expect when you join us for a meal:
- Breakfast is from 9:30AM to 12:30PM
- Sign in by 9:30am and you will be seated with a Table Hostess
- Opening Remarks followed by a decade of the Rosary and opening song
- Meal Prayer by our Spiritual Advisor, Fr. Hugh McGuigan, OSFS
- Praise and Worship (We sing praises to God using Contemporary Christian music)
- Personal Testimony: The personal story of one woman (or occasionally a priest) whose life has been dramatically impacted by God’s grace. We have heard testimonies that continue to inspire us, leading to a personal encounter with the Living God. We look forward to the many ways that God’s power, through the action of the Holy Spirit, is transforming the lives of many ordinary women.
- Intercessory Prayer and Final Song